[CS-FSLUG] Confessions of a Dumb Spreadsheet User

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:51:29 CDT 2011

There's a metaphor here somewhere on living like a Christian, and if I
weren't so tired right now I might be able to put my finger on it.
Throwing away artificial guidelines, and living carefully, respectfully
(righteously?) minding the fact that not "everything goes", and going
back to the Lord from time to time to readjust, has something for it
(though don't extend the example to paying back for mistakes...)