[CS-FSLUG] Linux for the Paranoid

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Thu Nov 25 01:03:49 CST 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 3:07 AM, Josiah Ritchie <josiah at ritchietribe.net> wrote:
> Just for the sake of killing the simplicity of this definition. Sometimes
> the bad guys take things from you by making laws. So is the bad guy who
> takes something from you more right or are you a bad guy for not caring
> about the law that takes things from you?

Did you read what I said at the end of my post? I addressed them.
(essentially calling them stupid, but in a round-about method). I
still stand by my statement--"No rest for the weary, and the righteous
don't need none." In other words, do right, and let God worry about
the consequences. Government cannot take the only thing that matters
to a Christian, but a Christian _can_ respond and behave wrongly. Just
to add more fuel to the fire. Daniel didn't hide or encode his
communications to God when he was forbidden to pray. He continued
doing it openly, and let God take care of him.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland