[CS-FSLUG] Browsing History

Kelly Williams kellywilliams81 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 20:38:52 CDT 2010

But I am looking for the source to build my own. The project is for a
Linux version of 3X watch. I am a recovering porn addict that friends
and my therapist told me if 3xwatch is not on the computer dont use it.
Well that means I can't use linux and I am building my own version for
windows and linux.

Kelly W.

On 6/25/2010 8:01 PM, Jon Mark Allen wrote