[CS-FSLUG] Joni diagnosed with breast cancer

Craig Button craigb.rn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:49:22 CDT 2010

To see some honestly blessed and a true example of what it means to be a
Christian, go to her website, listen to her talk about what's going on, read
the artixle by John Piper that she has
Lsted.  I can only imagine that she ismreflecting what paul and silus were
sjowimg as they were cjaimed to the prisom wall.

To be able to praise the Lord, whenfaced by a diagnosis of CA, is truely
remarkable.  We all should be sowing the way she is.

Sent from my iPad