[CS-FSLUG] Joni diagnosed with breast cancer

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:48:07 CDT 2010

Get immediately to MDAnderson in Houston.  My wife and I are cancer
survivors and there is no better place to be if you are diagnosed with
cancer.  You can self refer, online, thats Texas law.  They take Medicare
and Medicaid and out of state residents if they are not charity patients.
Transportation can be arranged for FREE using Angel Flight.  Local
residences are near the hospital and there are even some private homes that
offer free residence to cancer patients.