[CS-FSLUG] Nicely done!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Jul 21 20:48:51 CDT 2010

Nicely done!

Here in Canada, SIN is something issued by government. It also comes
numbered, and every Canadian and permanent immigrant is entitled to
receive such SIN. Once you have it, you cannot get rid of it, although
in some cases a Canadian may apply to have the number changed. No matter
how hard they try to cleanse themselves of SIN, once it is issued,
Canadians are stuck with it.

My Canadian husband promised to turn me into an honest woman, and almost
immediately upon arrival here, a government agent from the SIN issuing
agency came to welcome this new arrival and collected all necessary
information so I also would be receiving my personalized SIN. In time, I
was able to proudly display my own, numbered and personaliced, even
plastised SIN, or Social Insurance Number. Yep, up North here, we are
all equipped with documentable SIN.

--
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
Thomas Jefferson