[CS-FSLUG] AOP-8150HT-A1 Panel PC

Chad Fluegge chadfluegge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:17:58 CDT 2010

Well, I'd rather not use slackware...

I did, however find a distro that recognized and configured my video
card. Slitaz. It did not, however, correctly configure my network. I
got the same results with slitaz with my network as I did with the
debian net install... zero. Oh well, I have a wireless adapter that
I'm going to try and use with slitaz. Will see how that goes.

Chad