[CS-FSLUG] Linking proto etiquette was Re: OT - a must-read article

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Jul 20 07:37:44 CDT 2010

On Monday 19 July 2010 20:35:58 Jon Glass wrote:
> I never post these sorts of things, but knowing others frequently do,
> I felt "safe" in doing this. I think this article is a must-read. It
> is long, but well worth reading...
>
> http://spectator.org/archives/2010/07/16/americas-ruling-class-and-the

From a "sleep moderator", a friendly suggestion:

When posting links, a summary would be useful. Note that I said "summary", not
a "teaser"; it should be a paragraph giving a good idea of what the article is
about. This is so that we can decide whether to visit the links or not.

Additionally, any relevant hints, such as whether it is one of those hideous
multi-page articles, or ad-heavy, or flash-ladden, would be appreciated.

Thanks and blessings,

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sanchez, B. Th.