[CS-FSLUG] blogroll

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Wed Jul 7 21:03:00 CDT 2010

On Wednesday 07 July 2010 09:52:08 l4c wrote:
> Don Parris wrote:
> > Lol!  I just started my blog in June.  I haven't read LXer since I left
> > in 2007.  I launched Blue Gnu, but that fell apart after about 4 months,
> > as my familial responsibilities began to weigh me down.  I don't blog
> > much, but I'm planning to play around with it some, so occasionally, I
> > might have something interesting to say.  ;-)
> >
> > Oh yeah, I am starting to upload photos I've taken, so you might enjoy
> > browsing my gallery.  I'm a novice shutterbug, so I try to experiment
> > quite a bit.
>
> If you're interested I am at
> http://lincgeek.org/blog
> http://linuxforchristians.org
> and there is always:
> http://linuxplanet.org/blogs

I added all 3 blogs. I will head over and check out your photos. I am also in
the process of building my own gallery with coppermine. You can find it at
http://www.dmcentral.net/gallery.

The gallery may not be permenant, because I see how much space the pics are
hogging at the moment and if I can't figure a way to reduce their footprint, I
might move to something like flickr, but probably not flickr because I am
absolutely NOT a Yahoo fan.

--
Blessings,
David M.