[CS-FSLUG] blogroll

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 08:46:21 CDT 2010

Lol!  I just started my blog in June.  I haven't read LXer since I left in
2007.  I launched Blue Gnu, but that fell apart after about 4 months, as my
familial responsibilities began to weigh me down.  I don't blog much, but
I'm planning to play around with it some, so occasionally, I might have
something interesting to say.  ;-)

Oh yeah, I am starting to upload photos I've taken, so you might enjoy
browsing my gallery.  I'm a novice shutterbug, so I try to experiment quite
a bit.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:14 AM, David McGlone <david at dmcentral.net> wrote:

> On Tuesday 06 July 2010 20:06:21 Don Parris wrote:
> > David,
> >
> > I'll be happy to add your blog to my blog roll.  Feel free to add mine,
> if
> > it interests you:
> > http://dcparris.net/
>
> Thanks Don, I added yours. I read LXer occasionally, but somehow never knew
> you had a blog. For quite some time now my regular readings were Tim's,
> Ed's
> (Extra) which I can't find anymore, and Mark Falcon's and Eduardo's Blogs.
> also loved Christopher's "What in Tarnation" but, he seems to have quit
> posting, I guess in favor of facebook.
>
> I always go over to Tim's blog and read his posts and then I read as many
> blogs on his blogroll as I can. I've done this for quite a few years and
> over
> these years I've developed a "favorites" (the ones I listed above) in my
> head.
> LOL but very rarely I leave comments, because keeping up with the
> discussions
> is a very daunting task and I don't know of an easier way than to sit and
> visit all the perticular posts that I left comments on for replies.
>
> LOL this is probably not the reply you bargained for, but I'm known to talk
> my
> head off sometimes. :-)
>

> --
> Blessings,
> David M.

D.C. Parris, FMP LEED AP O+M
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate
https://www.xing.com/profile/Don_Parris
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dcparris
http://www.facebook.com/don.parris