[CS-FSLUG] Killer way to slay the Google beast!

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Sat Jan 30 14:17:26 CST 2010

On Thursday 28 January 2010 19:34:13 Fred A. Miller wrote:
> Who in the world knows as much about you and your private thoughts as
> Google?
>
> That's the question Katherine Albrecht
> <http://www.katherinealbrecht.com/>, radio talk-show host and
> spokeswoman for Startpage <http://startpage.com/>, a search engine that
> protects user privacy, is posing to American Internet surfers.
>
> http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123391

I wonder just how long Start Page can hold out on the Government in keeping
everything private.

I predict once Start Page starts getting more and more users, the government
will intervene in some form or another to get what they want.

And with the advent of the patriot act, I take the words "Protects your
privacy"  with a grain of salt, and somewhat as a joke.

--
Blessings
David M.