[CS-FSLUG] OT: (Long) Help with Shepherd's Staff -- OnTopic: Moving to Open Source

Kelly Williams kellywilliams81 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 14:06:45 CST 2010

I have ubuntu 9.04 running on 1.8 ghz hp laptop with 512mb ram. It runs
like a new machine better than with Windows. The laptop is 5 yrs old.

One other question I have a friend that wants to run a Windows server
for a terminal server and then wants to use linux as the client software
with that work with XDMCP.