[CS-FSLUG] OT: New to the list

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Fri Jan 15 11:57:50 CST 2010

Hi Joseph,
Welcome to the list.  There are a number of people on this list who have
worked on moving their church to open-source.  You will find a lot of
good ideas, questions, and discussion on that.  Everything from podcast
automation to presentation systems...

You will also find that this is a community, not just a tech-support
list.  We have a lot of discussion about many different subjects.  Feel
free to lurk or jump in.  That is just in case you get a little shocked
at the amount of non-technical discussions we have.

Glad to have you with us.

    - Tim Young (chronic lurker, occasional poster)