[CS-FSLUG] Pray for our nation

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jan 14 22:23:29 CST 2010

If we understood the full extent of the power we have
available through prayer, we might be speechless.

Did you know that during WWII, an advisor to Churchill
organized a group of people to drop what they were doing
every day at a prescribed hour for one minute to
collectively pray for the safety of England , its people
and peace? There is now a group of people organizing
the same thing here in America .

 If you would like to participate:  Every evening at either
9:00 pm Eastern Time; (8:00 pm Central);  (7:00 pm Mountain
(6:00 pm Pacific), stop whatever you are doing and spend
one minute praying for the safety of the United
States, our troops, our citizens, and for a return to a
Godly nation.  {And I might add, for an unprecedented true
revival in Christians, to be followed by the outpouring of
the Holy Spirit in each one!}

If you know anyone else who would like to participate,
please pass this along. Our prayers are the most powerful
asset we have. Please forward this to your praying friends.

--
A REVOLUTIONARY IDEA!
'Time to put Nana Pelosi in a home!'