[CS-FSLUG] 86% of Windows 7 PCs maxing out memory ... really?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Feb 18 22:34:56 CST 2010

86% of Windows 7 PCs maxing out memory ... really?
<http://ct.zdnet.com/clicks?t=526712035-f09aff1f3240c763b781087d83996fa3-bf&brand=ZDNET&s=5>

I've had so many emails overnight about a story over on ComputerWorld
citing data collected by Devil Mountain Software's community-based XPnet
claiming that some 86% of Windows 7 machines being monitored are
regularly consuming 90-95% of the system RAM that I'm forced from
silence to comment. by Adrian Kingsley-Hughes

READ FULL STORY
<http://ct.zdnet.com/clicks?t=526712036-f09aff1f3240c763b781087d83996fa3-bf&brand=ZDNET&s=5>

--
Q. What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo?
A. The southern zoo has a description of the animal along with a recipe.