[CS-FSLUG] Evolutionism: The Dying West's Science of Magic and Madness - Worth Reading but Worth Joining?

George Rodier gwgr at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 17 19:35:40 CST 2010

Narnia I know but where is Ning? I also know ING and know that you can
bank on them but this is the first time I've heard of Ning - definitely
not ING.

I too went there - and I too decided I did not want to join just to read
an article. Let me read the article - then tell me enough about ning so
I can decide if it's worth joining or not.

Oh, now I get it - take the joi out of joining and you have ning !

OK, Fred, you've got some convincing to do.