[CS-FSLUG] Words and the Usage

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Dec 16 00:12:14 CST 2010

On 12/15/2010 08:48 PM, Timothy Butler wrote:
> 	All that to say, while I prefer to stick to proper grammar and "polite" language, I'm not sure coarse language is necessarily prohibited by Scripture. Obviously invoking the name of God is troubling, but that is a different linguistic matter from the one present here... Is this instead just a -- quite literally -- damned waste of time intended to keep us from actually being a light to the world?
>
> 	The Pharisees were very good at demonstrating their purity by various cultural means while having exactly no effect concerning bringing the Gentiles to faith.

Ok....now I know exactly what some complained about. I posted something
posted to me, and I didn't change what someone else said. I didn't think
that I had to change the descriptive line for the post when it wasn't my
words to begin with, and even though coarse language, I didn't think I
had to change what someone else had said.

Fred

--
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
Thomas Jefferson