[CS-FSLUG] OT: An intense ad from Aussieland that's VERY good!! Re: Christiansource Digest, Vol 82, Issue 7

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Dec 15 15:35:22 CST 2010

On 12/15/2010 08:10 AM, Jon Glass wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>> > There is no indication in the original email that the text is a quote.
> Well, to defend Fred, he frequently posts items without quoting the
> source, but which are not his words, but in this case, there was one
> sentence at the beginning, in red text, with small letters that seemed
> to be his comment, with the rest in big, black letters, that appeared
> to be his source. I do wish, however, that he would censor the items
> he quotes.

Most often I do....when possible. Further, just because someone use
foul language, DOESN'T mean I condone it. It may detract from something
important I post, but doesn't destroy it. If it were that bad, I'd not
forward it to
anyone.

Fred

--
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
Thomas Jefferson