[CS-FSLUG] OT: An intense ad from Aussieland that's VERY good!! Re: Christiansource Digest, Vol 82, Issue 7

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Wed Dec 15 07:10:36 CST 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> There is no indication in the original email that the text is a quote.

Well, to defend Fred, he frequently posts items without quoting the
source, but which are not his words, but in this case, there was one
sentence at the beginning, in red text, with small letters that seemed
to be his comment, with the rest in big, black letters, that appeared
to be his source. I do wish, however, that he would censor the items
he quotes.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland