[CS-FSLUG] Internet War?

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Dec 10 09:55:21 CST 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Ed Hurst <ehurst at soulkiln.org> wrote:
> Whether that is good
> or bad is a subject to wide ranging political debate.

It's not an issue of good or bad. It's an issue of his intentions. He
pretends to be a valiant fighter for freedom, but his actions belie
his actions. He has singled out the US to the exclusion of other
countries. There is no "right" and "wrong" in war. He chose his
battle. He now has to live with the consequences. May he hang in
peace.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland