[CS-FSLUG] OT: An intense ad from Aussieland that's VERY good!!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Dec 8 10:29:26 CST 2010

Please pass this around. It definitely needs to be seen.

*This needs to passed around to every human being who has the keys to a
vehicle and the capability of driving while under the influence with
impaired judgment and the possibility of causing a life changing
incident to happen to everyone he or she comes in contact with while in
this condition.*

*This is perhaps one of the most intense commercials that I've ever seen
and damn well made. I hope that by passing this along to others, that it
will make a difference and if just one life is saved, it will all be
worth the effort to simply hit "send" and maybe save a life today or
tomorrow or in the future.*
**
*I think Australia should be compl**i**mented on having the guts to
"tell it like it is" and get this campaign out to all of its licensed
drivers and to air it on TV...it is very moving and very life like so it
has a very strong impact. Please click on DUI below**.

**DUI <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8> *

--
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
Thomas Jefferson