[CS-FSLUG] Still More about the vehicle trouble

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Mon Aug 30 19:53:14 CDT 2010

First, the bad news: The brake system on our van seized up and began
burning on the way home. The smell of burning brake pads and shoes is
unmistakable. We are calling the salvage yard tomorrow.

Now the good news: We have made a deal on a nice 1996 Jeep Grand
Cherokee. The owner will have to dig up the title and prepare to
exchange ownership either tomorrow or Saturday. The price is right, and
we are getting a good deal, I believe.

In the meantime, we need to borrow some transportation. We are working
on that now.

Thanks for praying with us.

--
Ed Hurst