[CS-FSLUG] Don't Tread on Me?

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Fri Aug 13 22:41:58 CDT 2010

I like your comparison (weak and inadequate tho it is).  And I agreee that
decentralisation has been and remains  a hallmark of biblical
Christianity. But only as we use that decentralisation as individual
followers of Christ to focus on the true Center: Christ, and to follow
HIM. And to the degree that we do that, we find ourselves drawn together
in Him.