[CS-FSLUG] Further accurate info. on H1N1

Craig Button craigb.rn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 11:24:50 CST 2009

Liar isn't the correct word to use here.  First it's way too soon to be
making any statements.  My ED doesn't really start kicking in big time with
the flu till feb.  And calling anyone a liar isn't right.  Incompetent
maybe, but liar isn't' correct.

As to your posts about natural cures.  There are NO natural cures.  Only
ways to help your body fight off a disease.  Unfortunately the best natural
cures are actually prevention and they require the whole population to
adhere to the principles.  A diet high in fruits, vegetables and dietary
fiber and low rate of obesity are the best way.  But that in itself isn't
going to protect a population.  Look at the native populations when settlers
came.

Are medications to correct problems that we as individuals and cultures
bring on our selves.  Yup.  Diabetes and High Blood pressure would be a
fraction of what it is today if we ate differently as a culture.    And I
think all this concern about protecting our kids from bacteria are actually
backfiring on us.  I grew up eating dirt and I don't think I'm any worse for
wear from it.  J

My personal opinion about all these conspiracy theories are they are giving
way to much credit to the perpetrators.