[CS-FSLUG] Further accurate info. on H1N1

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Nov 24 00:35:15 CST 2009

On 11/22/2009 10:27 PM, Craig Button wrote:
> Hmm.  Interesting. So just planning on having enough tolive off of
> when I retire make me a lover of money huh. I'm having a hard time
> figuring how my thoughts on medicine (yes I'm biased, it's what I do
> for a living) has to do with fighting the good fight of the faith.
>
> That's a bit of a stretch based of off one posting.
>
> Now as to the specifics of H1N1. I do think they called the pandimic
> to soon. It's still to early to tell. I do know that they couldn't win
> one way or another. This way is safer than waiting and not being ready
> at all.
>
> I do wish that non medical ways of prevention would be enough. Hand
> washing, staying home when sick, healthy lifestyles, and such. But
> look around, we don't live in a world were common courtesy is common
> anymore.
>
> There is some truth to the origional link, good diet and excercise
> will do wonders. But you can't beat genetics with diet.  Sometimes it
> takes a drug to keep you alive and healthy.
>
> Is big pharma perfect and altruistic?  Heck no.  There purpose in life
> is to make money.  It's only a conspiricy if they are trying to hide it.
>
> Fred. It is your right to speak what you believe, and wether I agree
> with you or not, I'll stand beside you and defend your right to say it.

Good.....same here! For now, we are able to do so. I was listening to
Colson and Dobson, together, today on a radio program. BOTH of them are
prepared to go to prison in defiance of the so called "Hate Speech"
legislation recently passed, AND that they won't pay for abortions in
the current proposed "Obama/Reid/Pelosicare." I suspect that there will
be MANY, MANY others like myself who will fall into those groups. Our
pastor, for example, is committed as well, to not allowing the gov't to
shut his mouth when it comes to God's Word, nor will he pay for
abortions. We will enjoy our freedoms while we can.

Fred

--
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined,
but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to