[CS-FSLUG] Further accurate info. on H1N1

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Mon Nov 23 12:22:19 CST 2009

On Monday 23 November 2009 12:54:03 Ed Hurst wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:45:18 -0600, David McGlone <david at dmcentral.net>
>
> wrote:
> > I was sharing experiences not debating.
>
> And I was agree with you. I was using your comment as the launching place
> for something else.

I missed that something else. LOL

> > Please explain. I'm sitting here wondering what you or anyone else
> > believe I did or said wrong here.
>
> You did nothing wrong. Could you not see I used your comment to address
> the whole list? It was not aimed at you personally.

I didn't initially think it was aimed at me personally, but with only 2 people
at most commenting on the thread, and since so many people are just so quiet
on this list, I tend to forget just how many people are on this list, so I
could only wonder.

I'm sorry about that. I wasn't trying to accuse of anything, just trying to
understand your meaning better.

--
Blessings
David M.