[CS-FSLUG] Christian Linuces

Greg Slade camsoc at vfemail.net
Mon Nov 23 11:16:49 CST 2009

  found this list of Ubuntu derivatives the other day:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DerivativeTeam/Derivatives

I see that both Ubuntu Christian Edition and Ichthux are listed. Is
there anybody who has tried both of them, and is in a position to
compare and contrast them? Besides one using GNOME and KDE, what are the
differences between them? Is the GNOME/KDE issue important enough for
Christians to be supporting two separate distros? (And, if so, where's
the Christian edition of Xubuntu?)

Greg

--
Greg Slade
"We are currently being told to follow our bliss. However, tradition