[CS-FSLUG] NaturalNews Tip of the day

Craig Button craigb.rn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 11:23:44 CST 2009

I'm sorry but that argument also leads to no one should drive cars or fly in
airplanes.  And I'm sorry swine flu isn't a hoax, maybe an over statement of
risk in some cases, but not a hoax.  All you have to do is spend some time
in an ED and you'll see that.  How can you claim that eating only natural
will help you live longer with the fact that people live longer now than
they did when everything was natural.

Influenza is dangerous, in all forms.  The advantage with swine flu is that
we know the virus and don't have to guess what it is going to be.