[CS-FSLUG] Restoring the Original Bible

Cia Watson ciamarie at my180.net
Sat Nov 21 22:23:38 CST 2009

On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 17:12 -0500, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> http://www.restoringtheoriginalbible.com/

I liked Karl's response, here's one thing that struck me (besides the
price which isn't in my budget...) was where it says:

> Once the original order of the 49 Godbreathed biblical books is
> properly restored,

My question is (sorry I'm a bit tired so I had to break out my gnome
desktop calculator!): which are the 49 'Godbreathed' books, and which
are the other 17 that are allegedly not? Or did they take the 66 we now
have and mesh them into a new 49?

For an interesting take on the 66 books of the Bible, I found this site
a while back (and bought the book, though I haven't gone through the
whole thing yet) -- it's very interesting. http://www.biblewheel.com/

Cia