[CS-FSLUG] Cheap web hosting

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Fri Nov 20 11:16:24 CST 2009

On Friday 20 November 2009 01:00:18 Robert Wohlfarth wrote:
> What options exist for cheap or free web hosting? It's a time to get some
> more web development experience. I trust your recommendations more than
> random Google search results.
>
> Things I think I need, in order of importance.
>
>    - Java - I'm experimenting with frameworks like Spring at the moment
>    - Domain registration
>    - Perl - I use it for scripting and love it (optional)
>    - Python or PHP to install a CMS (optional)
>
> Since I'm unemployed for the moment, price is important. All tips or
> suggestions are appreciated.

Robert, our own Tim Butler offers great hosting. Contact him and I'm sure
he'll give you an attractive quote.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sanchez, B. Th.
Traductor Público Inglés-Español
http://shadow.sombragris.org
I will venture to say that this narrow, exclusive spirit has not been
less prejudicial to literature and to taste, than to morals and true
philosophy. Those atheistical fathers have a bigotry of their own;
and they have learnt to talk against monks with the spirit of a monk.
But in some things they are men of the world.  The resources of
intrigue are called in to supply the defects of argument and wit. To
this system of literary monopoly was joined an unremitting industry
to blacken and discredit in every way, and by every means, all those
who did not hold to their faction. To those who have observed the
spirit of their conduct, it has long been clear that nothing was
wanted but the power of carrying the intolerance of the tongue and of
the pen into a persecution which would strike at property, liberty,
and life.

		-- Edmund Burke