[CS-FSLUG] Microsoft's Patently Absurd 'Sudo Patent'

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Nov 18 01:16:50 CST 2009

Microsoft's Patently Absurd 'Sudo Patent'

There's just never a dull moment here in the world of FOSS. One minute,
we're busy exclaiming our disbelief at the notion of a Microsoft version
of Linux. The next minute -- on *Friday the 13th*, no less -- we learn
that Redmond has acquired Teamprise, and will soon be shipping the
company's Linux tools as part of its upcoming Visual Studio 2010
release.

See the Full Story:
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/68652.html

--
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined,
but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to