[CS-FSLUG] Google Wave Account

Marco Tedaldi marco.tedaldi at gmx.ch
Wed Nov 11 06:13:03 CST 2009

Hello

I've just been lurking here for quite some time... Not I have an offer to make...

Whatever you think about google wave (It's up to you which data you want to trust this stuff), I think it looks really interesting. I signed up some months ago and now I got my invite.

For you this means, I have some (19 atm) Invites open to share with people. So if you're interested, just frop a note and I'll invite you.

Google says it might take some time till the invites really arrive, so be patient :)

Shalom

Marco
--
DSL-Preisknaller: DSL Komplettpakete von GMX schon für
16,99 Euro mtl.!* Hier klicken: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02