[CS-FSLUG] CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism! Here ya go, David!

just soso justsoso6 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:49:52 CST 2009

I pray that the democratic people have higher morals then the leadership
that is currently supporting them.  The youth see the older generations as
people that know nothing more then war.  In their lifetime, the Republicans
have been the ones leading that war.   They see all this money going to
billion dollar war equipment while the people here struggle to afford to
keep their medical bills from crushing down on them.  The fact is Healthcare
Insurance is beyond reach for millions of Americans.  I don't see that Bush
did nearly enough to close that gap.  So I understand our kids point of
view.  This is one of the few times that I've seen Republicans so vocal
about politics.  I'm in the same boat.  I wait until things are beginning to
crumble apart before I get down on my knee's and ask the Lord for
direction.  The masses are turning their eyes away from God and the effects
are rippling throughout the world.