[CS-FSLUG] CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism! Here ya go, David!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Nov 1 22:11:55 CST 2009

David McGlone wrote:

[snip]
> Now when I say this, it doesn't mean I'm all for the welfare state,
> and I know there are no good liars out there that take advantage of
> the system and are perfectly capable of getting a job, but we cannot
> let those who defy obeying the laws, and find every loophole possible
> to hurt the ones who need it the most.
Well, there sure are a LOT more than just a few. We have 5th generation
welfare presently. Obviously, the program doesn't work and it WON'T
every work. It's a living, breathing, guaranteed voting block for
liberals and that's all it is. I'm NOT against a hand up, just hand outs.
> Anyway, here is an article from my local newspaper along with the bill that
> was passed in the Ohio House. I'm happy that this bill passed even if it means
> raising my taxes a dollar or two. I don't care about the money, I care about
> the people!
>
> http://www.dispatchpolitics.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2009/04/02/copy/autismcoverage.ART_ART_04-02-09_B5_IPDEEF3.html?sid=101
>
> http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/bills.cfm?ID=128_HB_8
>
> To amend section 1739.05 and to enact sections 1751.68 and 3923.84 of the
> Revised Code to prohibit health insurers from excluding coverage for specified
> services for individuals diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder.

Once again, I don't disagree. Risk is risk, insurance use various
actuarial tables
and those who continually revise them. That is what they are for. Live
with it.

Fred

--
Someone is a liberal when you can't reason them out of
anything, because they never reason themselves into any