[CS-FSLUG] Karmic Koala

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Nov 1 20:23:36 CST 2009

Timothy Butler wrote:

> On Nov 1, 2009, at 10:55 AM, Fred A. Miller wrote:
>
>> Ubuntu is certainly a lot faster
>> than KDE, even with compiz.
>
>     Sheesh, that's almost enough to scare me back into being a
> dispensationalist! You saying GNOME is faster than KDE all while
> giving Ubuntu a thorough test and admitting openSUSE has problems...
> that's gotta be somewhere in Revelation.
Ha ha. ;) If I were comparing KDE 3.5 to Gnome, Gnome wouldn't even be
considered....I don't think. And, I've never said openSUSE didn't have
problems.
>     Hopefully everyone is still there and hasn't been raptured up. :-P
I wish the "rapture" was going to be a real event.....I don't want to be
here for the Trib.

Fred

--
Someone is a liberal when you can't reason them out of
anything, because they never reason themselves into any