[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request: Wife Critical

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:03:18 CDT 2009

Hi all,

My wife passed away today, around lunch time.  I greatly appreciate the many
prayers, and I have found great strength in the wonderful support from my
brothers and sisters in Christ.  It is truly a blessing to be part of God's
family.

Dolly no longer suffers, but but now rests in the Lord.  I take great joy in
that.

Blessings to all of you,
Don

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 7:02 PM, David McGlone <david at dmcentral.net> wrote:

> On Monday 16 March 2009 12:25:49 pm Ed Hurst wrote:
> > On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 06:21:29 -0600, Don Parris <parrisdc at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > I would like to ask your prayers for my wife, who has suffered a liver
> > > failure, and the doctors have said there is little they can do.  I'll
> > > post an update when I can.
> >
> > This hurts.
> >
> > I can't imagine myself in your place. I'll bear this sorrow in mind until
> > you send an update.
>
> I'm with you Ed.
>
> Don, you all are in our prayers.
>
> Blessings,
> David M.
> http://www.dmcentral.net

D.C. Parris
Minister, Journalist, Free Software Advocate
https://www.xing.com/profile/Don_Parris
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dcparris
sip:dcparris at ekiga.net <sip%3Adcparris at ekiga.net>