[CS-FSLUG] French police switch from Windows to Linux

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:21:04 CDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:31 AM, Stephen J. McCracken <
smccracken at hcjb.org.ec> wrote:

> Hi, Raphael,
>
> We haven't seen you around here in a while.  What are you up to?

I'm fine :) Pretty busy preparing for the birth of our first child. That
gives me an occasion to ask for your prayers : we just went to the hospital
this morning because the baby still has his head up in the beginning of the
9th month, so if he doesn't turn soon, a C-section is planned to get him/her
out. I would really appreciate your prayers on this.

> Whatever happened to Ichthuntu?

Ichthux is still alive, although I haven't touched it in quite a while.
Ralph Janke (aka txwikinger) has been keeping the packages up-to-date
lately.

Raphaël