[CS-FSLUG] Telephone systems

Josiah Ritchie josiah at ritchietribe.net
Thu Mar 12 14:46:48 CDT 2009

I bet that if you knew what you were doing you could accomplish this pretty
easily with Asterisk. It would be some custom scripting of the dial plan and
maybe more. I'm only somewhat familiar with Asterisk, but know it to be
extremely flexible.

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen