[CS-FSLUG] using postfix or sendmail to send mail

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Thu Mar 12 13:39:16 CDT 2009

Agreed.  I should have mentioned that commercial-grade broadband accounts with statics often include a very small subnet, even though they don't always advertise it.  But some don't offer a static at all, or even if they do, don't permit reverse DNS, and reverse DNS has to be right for it to work.

J.E.B.