[CS-FSLUG] Selling Bibles

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Mon Mar 9 20:01:35 CDT 2009

On Monday 09 March 2009 8:30:01 pm EnzoAeneas wrote:
> You know. I have stuttered all of my life (quite badly sometimes) and I
> have to say I laughed hard when I read that punch line. I have to say that
> the Lord has given me the blessing to teach children at our church and I
> have found that when I preaching the Word of GOD, I rarely have any trouble
> at all.
> God bless (and good joke!)

Kevin, it is great that you can laugh at things like that. I hear Deaf jokes
all the time and I laugh at them too. Heck I even tell Deaf jokes and I am
Deaf. LOL

My favorite thing to do to make people laugh is to say "huh" as if I didn't
hear them. Sometimes I'm so convincing at it, I have to stop them from
repeating themselves. LOL

A quote from Loretta LaRoche.

"If you can laugh at yourself you have found the best joke of all. When
laughter seems inaccessible, smile. It too will give relief and make the world
seem like a friendly place. Remember "He/She who laughs last, lasts."

Blessings,
David M.
http://www.dmcentral.net