[CS-FSLUG] Linux is really frustrating.

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 23:50:32 CST 2009

Thanks, Fred, for the help on the phone.  I wasnt able to get it done
that way so I tried another distro.  I think I had something broken in
the Freespire software so your suggestions had a problem to overcome
that they just couldnt.  But I do appreciate the phone call and the
help.

On 3/2/09, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> Jim Isbell, W5JAI wrote:
>  > I solved the wav file problem.  I dumped Freespire in favor of Puppy
>  > which runs flawlessly.
>  >
>  > I still have Freespire on the other HD in case I decide to go back,
>  > but Puppy is faster and it works so I doubt that I will go back once I
>  > ramp up the learning curve.
>

> Ok.....whatever works for ya!
>

>  Fred
>
>  --
>  "The fundamental premise of liberalism is the moral incapacity
>  of the American people." ~ Alan Keyes

Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."