[CS-FSLUG] Moderator Message: Suspend Political Posts

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Mon Mar 2 06:24:00 CST 2009

Jon Glass wrote:

> Well, it _was_ hardly fair on his part, to post a political post, and
> then call a moratorium immediately after, before anybody had a chance
> to respond. That's kind of one-sided, and he shouldn't have posted in
> the first place, IMO.

Just a minor clarification: Fred posted the message. Tim and I declared
the moratorium as a reaction to the earlier request. Eduardo responded
before he was able to read all the traffic. It was probably hasty action
on our part, as the other moderators had not had time to chime in on the
issue. We are still discussing it.

Perhaps a timely reminder: Tim is the host, the "owner" of the list.
Moderators are Tim, Eduardo, Don Parris, Ciaran, and me.

--
Ed Hurst