[CS-FSLUG] Biblical Archeology: Eden?

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Sun Mar 1 20:30:46 CST 2009

In my readings in Biblical Archeology, I've not run across this before:
Gobekli Tepe. Monument stones, dated to 10,000 BC, were intentionally
buried a couple thousand years later. I was not aware of any sites dated
that far back with even the faintest connection to Bible History.

(Beware wrapped long links; I chose the second because the original
appears on a page loaded with risqué images.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe

http://www.roguegovernment.com/Do_These_Mysterious_Stones_Mark_The_Site_Of_The_Garden_Of_Eden%3F/14541/0/11/11/Y/M.html

Anyone heard or read about this before? Not that I consider this
necessarily connected to Eden, but I find it interesting.

--
Ed Hurst