[CS-FSLUG] Good distro for the MSI Wind

Chad Fluegge chadfluegge at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 18:52:06 CST 2009

They're both doing great! Thanks for asking. :-) My wife had kidney stones
while pregnant with our first baby. They had to deliver the baby early as a
result of my wife developing preeclampsia. They have since dealt with the
stones, as well as removed the stint.
Our baby daughter is doing well. She will have been in the hospital for a
month come Monday. The only thing keeping her there is her feeding and
breathing; she has to be able to eat and breathe on her own. She's almost
got the breathing down and we're working on her feeding.

I do appreciate your concern! :-)

As far as the modules are concerned - can't remember if I mentioned it
earlier or not - I think that they are for the portable version; the one you
can install on a flashdrive. I installed their 3.5 version on vmware inside
of my vista laptop. It is really nice. I haven't really been able to put it
through its paces, though, because I don't have a flashdrive here with me to
test out that aspect of it. Obviously, because of vmware, I can't test out
the 3d or wireless drivers either. On my other machines that I have 3.5 RC6
installed on, I have wireless and 3d video working ootb.

I like Dream Linux. If you give it a try, I'm sure that you will like it
too. :-)

Well, gotta' go. Have to get up at 4am to go to work for one day. I've been
on unemployment since my daughter was born, but my boss is in a jam and
needs some help, so I have to go all the way home for a days worth of work!
:-)

Thanks again for your concern. We appreciate your prayers in the matter!
--
Chad, Jess & Lil' Sam Fluegge
Psalms 61:5 For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the