[CS-FSLUG] Could you switch to 100% open source?

sjm steve at themccrackens.org
Mon Jun 22 15:41:29 CDT 2009

Marco Tedaldi wrote:
> Hello Fred et al
>
> Fred A. Miller schrieb:
>> Could you switch to 100% open source?
>> <http://ct.zdnet.com/clicks?t=251953645-f09aff1f3240c763b781087d83996fa3-bf&brand=ZDNET&s=5>
>>
> "Zees eez a quite interrestiiing qeszion" a french guy would say... but
> since I'm swiss i try to answer in plain english :-)

Mostly have except I go to a Windows machine for a few things:

1. GPS software with routing/mapping (Garmin).
2. An older minidisc player that needs Sony Sonicstage.
3. Once a year for TurboTax software.

On the Windows machine, I still use mostly opensource (Firefox,
Thunderbird, Openoffice...) but use e-sword rather than Sword products
(anybody know of a good way to convert the bibles from e-sword to sword?).

sjm