[CS-FSLUG] Undisclosed recipients

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Jun 21 10:05:07 CDT 2009

David McGlone wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have a quick question, I forward an everyday bible study to some people and
> at the moment I am forwarding them each individually because I don't know if
> one or the other person wants their e-mail address getting out, so I would
> like to know how I can set up a list with these people as "undisclosed
> recipients" so it will be much easier for me to forward the e-mail to everyone
> without giving out e-mail address'.

Since you're using KMail, it's easy! If you weren't living in the UK,
I'd give you a call and walk you through it. ;)

It's very simple in KMail. Open the dialog to create new mail....you
don't have to send anything....this is just so you can create a new
elist. Now, go to "select"...use the Ctrl. key with your mouse to tag
everyone in your address book who is to be on this new BCC list. After
you've completed this list, use the "Add As BCC" option at the bottom of
the list. You will now have all of us listed as BCC in a new post.
Notice to your FAR RIGHT of the address, and you'll note a very simple
little button named "Save List." Give the list any name you like and
it's done.

My bill's in the mail. :)

Blessings,

Fred

--
"Global Warming due to industry and emissions is a hoax...
The truth is the planet keeps getting warmer the closer we