[CS-FSLUG] what's with the post rejections?

Josiah Ritchie josiah at ritchietribe.net
Mon Jun 1 09:26:54 CDT 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 8:40 PM, Ed Hurst <ehurst at soulkiln.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 31 May 2009 17:56:35 -0500, Steve McMullen <
> ministry at muskratsweb.net> wrote:
>
>  What's with rejecting my post? What's the requirments for particapating
>> and helping out here?
>>

> You have to use the exact email address with which you subscribed. If, like
> most of us, you have multiple addresses, you'll have to be careful to send
> from the right one.

Or you can subscribe to the list from all your own email accounts. Be
careful about ascribing guilt when you are uncertain. The mods here aren't
going to be crouching over the "Reject" button waiting for you to go awry.
Most emails won't even be queue'd for moderation. The conversation is pretty
free and open around here.

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen