[CS-FSLUG] Continued MSIE Puzzles

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jul 16 15:57:09 CDT 2009

> It's hard to help with no code. I have to say It looks way better
> than "fine"
> in Firefox. did you use all javascript?

	Thanks, David!

	Yes, all JavaScript. I'm using the Scriptaculous JavaScript library
for the effects. Feel free to view source to see what's going on
inside...

	Blessings,
		Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "It may be that  when the angels go about their
Editor, OfB.biz   | task  praising God,  they play only Bach.  I am
tbutler at ofb.biz   | sure,  however,  that when they are together en
timothybutler.us  | famille they play Mozart."
                                                       -- Karl Barth