[CS-FSLUG] OT: Bible buzz begins as Ark hunters wait to view Ten Commandments box

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 14 15:40:47 CDT 2009

> There's always going to be differences....that's being human. ;) In
> matters of ignoring or changing Scripture (abortion, same sex
> relationships, etc.) there can't be unity. Biblical dictates are
> Biblical dictates.....period. Compromising Scripture is ALWAYS evil.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Fred
It is very hard for me to believe that a Christian, believe in his heart
Christian, could differ in pinion from those mentioned.  To me they are
unconscionable.  For sexual crimes the ones that were distinctive among pre-
Noah times and Sodom and Gomorrah were sufficient for GOD to have no mercy,
unless Lot and family were guilty too.  It was men who wanted the men in
Sodom.

I realize that sin is sin, however, those perverted sexual sins really affect
me.  It makes me ill to even have the thought.  I am not talking judgment,
because I am a gap prayer.  Once in a while I pray GOD forgive them all.  I am
sure he does, and any that die in that moment are not held accountable for
that sin, but prospects are high that righteousness only lasts moments, and
most are not saved and out of fellowship with HIM.

Are you a kubuntu user?

In CHRIST,

Steven