[CS-FSLUG] I am embarrassed, I don't remember your name, but...................

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 12 20:35:39 CDT 2009

On Sunday 12 July 2009 08:38:22 pm Eduardo Sánchez wrote:
> On Friday 10 July 2009 21.47.30 steven vollom wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > Dear Eduardo,
> >
> > Do you know anyone in Dayton, Ohio that sells tamalis?  I can't even find
> > a canned tamali here.  I lived 40 years in San Diego, and miss them very
> > much.
> >
> > Steven
>
> Hi Steven,
>
> Sorry but I haven't ever been in Dayton, OH. Besides a brief period of
> living in the States, and some assorted travel here and there, I've always
> lived in Asunción, Paraguay, South America...
>
> Blessings,
>
> Eduardo
Someone from the list said to expect a kind reply.  I am not disappointed.  At
least you understand what I am missing.  I just love them, and in Dayton, I
can't even get a bad one.  I would settle for that.

In Tijauna, I could buy the best tamalis for a dollar or less.  Sometimes I
would go there just for the tamalis.  If having a friend in the States is ever
useful, write.  I will help with the things I am able.  Sounds like you are a
Christian, so with you I will close, little brother,

Thanks for the reply.

In CHRIST,
Steven